Wells Fargo has partner with the 100 to provide workforce readiness to mentees across the nation.
With continued support 100 Black Men of America, Inc., continues to expand its Economic Empowerment programming impact by providing 100 Black Men chapter grants to support the implementation of the Pathways to Success Program and reinforce Workforce Readiness. The Pathways to Success Program is designed to provide and reinforce Workforce Readiness within the 100 Black Men Chapter Network with the end goal of creating a pipeline of our mentees who are ready for corporate careers and/or entrepreneurial endeavors.
The 15 chapters that participated in the 2018-2019 Wells Fargo Pathways to Success program reported tremendous programmatic success and operational enhancements.
- 42 Middle School Students Completed the Program
- 262 High School Students Completed the Program
- 59 College Students Participated in the Program
- 18 Adults Participated in the Program
- 381 Total Program Participants
Gender Mix of Student Participants
- 282 Male Participants – 74%
- 99 Female Participants – 26%