32nd Annual Conference
Volunteer Sign-Up Form
Key Roles to be supported but not limited to:
- Information desk attendants
- Workshop assistants
- Hotel conference greeters
- Competition event support
- Event badge checkers
- Offsite event support
- Morning fitness
- Guest seating attendants
- Setup and breakdown support
- Lounge/literary corner support
Volunteer Orientation Tuesday, June 12, 6:00 – 7:30 P.M.
- Volunteers will arrive 15 minutes prior to their scheduled start time.
- Business Casual attire is required unless otherwise directed by Volunteer Chairperson or Executive Committee. Wear comfortable footwear. No sneakers, beach sandals, jeans or leggings.
- Volunteers working the gala will be asked to wear Business Professional attire – no tuxedos – dark suits are appropriate with tie; no gowns, black dresses/pant suits are appropriate
- Volunteer shirts will be provided.
- If you need to cancel, reschedule or will be late, please contact the Volunteer Coordinator as soon as possible. Contact info will be provided at Orientation.
- Flexible with delegated assignments.
- Stay at designated assignment until the end of shift (emergency exceptions).
- Smile be respectful and maintain a professional attitude.
The duties of the volunteers will vary based on the daily needs of the conference. The main duties include the following:
- Greeters (hotel, airport, receptions, excursions, etc.)
- Workshop monitors (distributing materials, temperature, water in room, etc.)
- Guest seating (receptions, dinners, etc.)
- Ticket collector (meals, receptions, etc.)
- General office duties (preparing guest workshop bags, organizing workshop materials, distributing materials, 100 Lounge sponsor assistance, etc.)
- Information Stations/Directional Assistance (to workshops, meeting locations, etc.)
- Floaters (work as directed based on needs)
Please enter your information below.